- Womens Cele Denim High Heels Pointy Toe Knee HIgh Boots Cowboy Stilettos Shoes
- FRYE Erica Venetian Womens Slip-on Loafer- Choose SZ/Color.
- Women's Asics GEL-Contend 4 Running Shoes Silver/Campanula/Carbon T765N 933
- Gentlemen/Ladies Versace Jeans VRBSB2 Modern and elegant fashion Let our goods go to the world Authentic guarantee
- Nike Zoom All Court 2 Low Sneakers.....Safari, Fragment, Acronym, Undercoverism
- DS Work Women's Ruth Flat, Black, 6.5 M US
- Romika Womens Size US 9.5 Black Leather Slip On Loafers Shoes $135 Retail
- Mephisto Hurrikan Boat Shoe Dark Brown Smooth Leather - size 10.5 - was $350
- Man's/Woman's Propet Men's M3910 Vista Walker Oxford New market delicate British temperament
- Men's BORN Leather Slip-On Slide Sandals Shoes Brown 7.5M
- Tsubo Aeson Green Urban Sueded Wingtip Fashion Sneakers Shoes Sz 12M - NIB
- New Sketchers Tride Rence 64949 Surf Comber Men Winter Choc Leather Shoes Fur 7
- ETIENNE AIGNER "BRANDY" LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS.....SIZE: 8 M....EXCELLENT CONDITION
- Vero Cuoio Black Quilted Suede and Leather Ankle Boots
- CR Rose Gold Pointy Toe Ankle Boot Full Side Zipper 4" High Heels 6-11
- Atwell Cooper Leather Upper and Sheep Fur Lined Boots Women's Size 9.5
- Sandler of Boston Brown Suede Winter Boots 1.5 " Wedge 8 1/2 M Vintage
- Cole Haan Men's Slip-On Shoes Pinch Weekender Grey Magnet Canvas C25710
- CAMPER PELOTAS 87 K100006-002 SIZE 11 SHOES - BRAND NEW
- Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 Boost Low SPLY Kanye West Black Copper BY1605 IN HAND
- Nike Air Jordan Hydro 3 III Retro Sandals Slides White Red 854556-116 Men's NEW
- Women's ECCO Black Leather /Suede Sneakers Size 7-7.5 38 EU
- Waterproof Men Hiking Shoes High Top Boots Trekking Climbing Boots Fur Size 10
- Reebok 1990s Vintage Mens Sneakers 7.5 White Blue Net Minder 6-36231
- Lugz Men's Burke Linen Sneakers, Grey/White, 9.5 D US
- Men Carolina Work Boots Steel Toe Ranch Wellington CA5532 11.5D BINE7
- Twisted X Mens Bomber Tan Leather Driving Casuals for Cowboys Boots box mdm0033
- 1980s JUSTIN Vintage 3202 Black Bullhide Western Roper Boot Mens 9 WD USA
- Mens Western Cowboy Chain Metal Buckle Rock Pointy Toe Leather ANkle Dress Boots
- GOURMET MEN'S THE 28 LITE CACTUS FASHION SNEAKER 100295 BLACK CACTUS WHITE
- New Mezlan Castel 16 M cognac (2003)
- Christian Louboutin Beige New Fifetish 100mm Pumps Size EU 40.5 (Approx. US 10.5) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black Cross Me Sandals Platforms Size US 9.5 Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Black Taclou Spiked-heel Suede Ankle Boots/Booties Size EU 39 (Approx. US 9) Regular (M, B)
- Nike Kobe 11 Lower Merion Aces XI Size 10
- NIKE - JORDAN JUMPMAN - RED, BLACK & WHITE - SZ-9 NICE CONDITION - GREAT DEAL!!
- Men/Women NIKE Jordan DNA Noir Rouge A02649-023 Consumer first In short supply cheap price
- NEW adidas Originals SUPERSTAR SHOES CAMO Shelltoe Size 10 BB2774
- ADIDAS WOMENS ARKYN CORE WHITE/GUM DB1979
- Nike Free RN Triple Black Blackout Womens Running 2018 ALL NEW
- NIGHT & DAY 172PTS BLACK women's shoes nappa leather suede leather sneakers
- Nine West Womens Orion BootM- Pick SZ/Color.
- Nike Air Max Jewell 896195 401 da Donna Scarpe Ginnastica Tennis Campione
- NEW NIKE T90 STRIKE IV FG Soccer Cleats MENS Black Orange NIB
- Fashion Womens Metal Decor Tassel Pointy Toe Block High Heels Leather Ankle Boot
- Gentleman/Lady NEW Charlles David BOOTS 9 Moderate price Lush design high quality product
Cougar Shoes Women's Yazoo Black Suede 9 M
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
FLY London Women's Luxe048fly Fashion Boot, Brown Alvito, 36 M US
Man's/Woman's Propét Women's Delaney Ankle Bootie, Rich design Beautiful appearance Easy life
Aerosoles Women's Incognito Boot, Dark Brown Leather, 9.5 M US
ALDO Women's Kedyssi Ankle Boot, Black Velvet, 6.5 B US
FLY London Women's Main736fly Ankle Bootie, Black/Tan Nevada/Sebta, 37 EU/6.5-7
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
OLUKAI 20230 WOMEN'S KA'IULANI PRESSED WAXED LEATHER SHORT US 7 BOOTS SAMPLE ocgiyg3969-Boots
Authentic Stuart Weitzman Black Highland Over the Knee Boots Women's Size 8M
Corral Women's Brown & Cognac Embroidery Boots A3045
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!