- **MIA Londyn Booties, Women's Size 8, Tan
- VINTAGE NOS Macbeth Eliot Men Sneaker US 13 14 OG Tom Delonge Blink 182 Vegan
- Men's Sports Shoes Athletic Casual Sneakers Outdoor Running Breathable Sneakers
- Giorgio Brutini Men's Chrisp Loafer, Red, Size 14.0
- NEW Puma Rapido SF Suede 305112-01 Mens Shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE
- Kenneth Cole New York Leather Sport Fashion Sneaker Shoes Men's 10.5 Euro 44 2/3
- Men's/Women's BAMBOO Women’s boots black SIZE 8 Fine processing Fast delivery Highly appreciated and widely trusted in and out
- Jessica Simpson Womens JS-WOVELLA Fabric Almond Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- Born Women's Dark Brown Buckley Leather Mid Shaft Bootie Boot Shoes Ret $150 New
- LC LAUREN CONRAD WOMEN'S 9.5 MEDIUM, COLOR - TAUPE STRETCH MATERIAL LONG BOOT
- Women Rosegold Sandra Black Pebble Leather Knee High Wedge Boot Size 39.5
- Korean mens casual slip on loafers hairdresser shoes moccasin slip on printed
- Cole Haan Men's Original Grand Long Wing II Oxford Shoes 7.5 Magnet C20780 NEW
- Clear Weather Brand One O One Grey Wool Shoes Size 9 Mens Womens 10.5 NEW Spring
- Punk Gladiator Mens Summer Roma Leather Flat Black Sandals Casual Shoes New hot
- New Cole Haan Green Suede Lined Waterproof shoes 6B
- Adidas Gray/Black Athletic Running Shoes Mens Size 11
- Nike Mens SZ 15 Strike Force 3/4 Baseball Cleat shoes Softball SCRATCHED
- Men Steel Toe Work Safety Shoes Reflective Casual Breathable Outdoor Puncture
- DR. MARTENS MEN'S 2976 CHELSEA ANKLE BOOTS CHERRY RED LEATHER 10 MED 9 UK $145
- Men's Longhorn Black Full Quill Ostrich Leather Cowboy Western Boots Size: 8 D
- Rockport Storm Surge SS A13715 Men’s Size 9.5 Brown Plain Toe Boot Shoes F4-726
- Gentleman/Lady Ariat tombstone 12d men’s cowboy boots the most convenient Settlement Price have fun
- Christian Louboutin Multicolor Pvc/Watersnake No 299 Trash 150 Pumps S Platforms Size US 7 Regular (M, B)
- Mens 13 M Lugz Garvin Strutt Black Leather Ankle Boots Monk Strap Buckle Moc Toe
- Converse Jack Purcell Jack Mid Leather Brown White Men Casual Shoes 154150C
- Skechers Men's Relaxed Fit Segment Garnet Boot Black/Black
- PUMA Womens Dare Velvet Rope Wn Sneaker- Pick SZ/Color.
- Giuseppe Zanotti Gold Cruel Platforms Size EU 37 (Approx. US 7) Regular (M, B)
- J.Crew Brown/Cream Ingrid Sandals Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- Nike AIR PENNY IV Hardaway Basketball Shoes Size 11.5 Orlando Magic
- Nike Lebron James XIII 13 Navy Blue Red White size 7
- 1996 Original DEADSTOCK NIKE AIR BAKIN 7.5M Varsity Red/White-Black (130835-611)
- Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 Womens 880844-006 Racer Pink Running Shoes Size 6
- Maine Coon Cat Print Running Shoes For Women- Free Shipping
- Winter Womens Ankle Snow Boots Pu Leather Round Toe Pull On Casual Creeper Shoes
- Nike Vapor Speed Turf Training Football Black/white 833408-001 Men's Size 10.5
- Nike Air Jordan Express Mens Trainers 897988 Sneakers Shoes 010
- Womens Red Silver Studs Leather Cowboy Western Rodeo Boots Embroidered Ranch
- NU FRYE Women's Tyler Engineer Boot womens Cognac $350 Leather 6 med US
- Men's/Women's Frye Boots Size 11 Clever and practical Moderate cost Brand feast
- Steve Madden Girl GLORIEE Purple/Blue Ombre Tie Dye Canvas Flat - MSRP $45
- Lisa For Donald J. Pliner FLINT Ballet Flats Dark Smoke Gray Nappa 8M MSRP $240+
- French Sole New York Meter Buckle Ballet Flats 253, Taupe Patent/Printed Suede,
- EMMA GO RENE WOMENS CARAMEL BROWN LEATHER OXFORDS SHOES 36 / 6 New
- SEASON MUST HAVE : THE KOOPLES BLACK MULE LOAFERS MSRP $335 size36, 37,38, 39,40
- New Nike Air Max 90 Black/Black-Cool Grey/White 325213-037 Women's Size 8
- Wmns Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Sz 6.5-7 Ink/Hyper Violet 880560-500 FREE SHIPPING
- Fendi Off- Black Rockoclick Scalloped Slip On Logo Sneakers Shoes Women 39.5
- Adidas Original NMD Racer PK Runner Boost Shoes Grey Blue White CQ2032 SZ 4-8
- Easy Spirit Women's Adriane Loafer Wine Fabric Loafers
- Stacy Adams Men's Halsey Leather Loafers Black Brown Grey Size 7.5-10 M
- Mens hemp Weave Fisherman shoes Summer Chinese style Loafers Casual boat shoes
- SANUK DONNY DARK BROWN VINTAGE DENIM SIDEWALK SURFER SHOES, US 13/ ~NWT
- Kenneth Cole Unlisted Men's Stake A Clay M Fashion Sneaker, Dark Taupe, 7 M US
- Men's/Women's MUSTANG Sneakers Montants Marron Special price Sales Italy Suitable for color
- BareTraps Yaegar Brown Womens Shoes Size 9.5 M Boots MSRP $109
- N39 NEW Rachel Zoe Lizzy Black Suede Stretch Mid-Calf Boot Women's Sz 5 M
- Rocket Dog Milo Rescue Boots Color Black Size 6 M Side Zip New In Box
- Bronx FLORENE Black Leather Moto Lug Sole Fur Lined Made IN Portugal Boot
- Womens Ahnu Waterproof Leather Boots Sz 7 Zip Up Black Gray Hiking Wedge Shoes
- Skechers USA Mens Palen Repend Oxford- Pick SZ/Color.
- Gentleman/Lady "F*CK OFF" NSFW Espadrilles Shoes Many styles Latest styles Excellent workmanship
- 260009New Hermes Loafers Suede: 43 Shoes (3230
- Christian Louboutin Men's Shoes 871421 Black 45
- Salvatore Ferragamo Boutique Shoes Snake Embossed Leather Size 8.5 B
- Men's Diadora Game L Low Casual Shoes Beige Bleached 171832 250
- Men Fila Classic Canvas Casual 1SC10134-001 Black Black 100% Authentic Brand New
- Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies Pacific Blue Patent Stiletto 38.5 Pumps Size US 8.5 Regular (M, B)
- L.K. Bennett Navy Patent Zella Wedges Size US 6 Regular (M, B)
- DAN POST Black Leather Cowboy Western Boots Men's Sz. 9 D
- Dr Martens Aztec Crazy Horse 8 mens/9 Women
- Altama Protective 10-30 Black Combat Mildew & Water Boots! Size 8.5XW NEW!
- Dakota 6" 877 Steel Toe Steel Plate Men's Black Work Boots 12M
- New REDBACK USBOK STEEL TOE Safety Work Boot - DARK BROWN (AUS / US / EU Mens)
- TONY LAMA Western Cowboy Boots Black Style 6903 Men’s Size 7.5 D
- Lacoste Bayliss 118 Navy/Off White Men's Fashion Sneaker 35CAM006B98
- Gentleman/Lady LITTLE CAMI HELL 17665 011 BROWN High-quality Highly praised and appreciated by the consumer audience Beautiful and charming
- Puma King Finale I FG New Navy/White-Team Orange 102205 05 Women's SZ 11
vogue Women's side zip round toe block low heels non slip comfort ankle boots
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Camel Women Winter Warm Snow Boots Mid-Calf (Retail )
IKRUSH Women's Alexis Studded Buckle Faux Suede Ankle Boots Size in PINK Size
Women's Black Faux Fur Boots w Mock Gold Buckle Euro Sz 40/ Fits like USA 8 NEW
Bullboxer Womens Sally Leather Closed Toe Ankle Fashion, moss green, Size 7.0 6H
Man's/Woman's BareTraps Women's BT Olympia Boot Quality queen Known for its good quality Rich on-time delivery
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Arizona Juniors Ankle Boots Candy Slip On Fabric Suede Solid size 6 7 7.5 NEW ocpyyt838-Boots
Report Womens Marque Suede Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Black, Size 6.5 yaPJ
Womens Hot Pink Knitting Faux Wool Flat Comfortable Mid-Calf Boots Size 5
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!