- ECCO Men's Jack Tie Popular Comfort Leather Casual Fashion Sneaker Size 44
- Report Tule boots BROWN leather pirate pull-on tall high heel size 5.5
- pair of dark brown vintage (early 90's) Women's Snip Toe Cowboy Boots
- Aldo Women's Brown Leather Waterproof Boots 6.5
- ECCO Womens Adora Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Mink, Size 11.0
- Gentlemen/Ladies Air Jordan Phoenix Sun 8s Modern technology Sufficient supply Diversified new design
- Gentleman/Lady Alegria Oz - Black - Mens Every item described is available Carefully selected materials Brand feast
- Onitsuka Tiger Asics MEXICO 66 SLIP-ON Shoes TH3K0N White Blue US9(27cm)
- Jerusalem Men's Boaz US 13 M / Tan Leather Slides Sandals $79.00
- J. Crew Factory Addie gallop loafers gray sz 7
- Skechers Mens 50081Ew Black/Gray Walking Shoes Size 12 (2E) (351960)
- Levi's Westwood Men's Navy Fashion Sneaker 9.5M
- Vintage DURANGO Men's Brown Distressed Leather Western Cowboy Boots (Size 9 EE)
- Gentleman/Lady MENS CAT BOOTGREY 'CRUMP MID' Clever and practical a wide range of products Popular recommendation
- Korean Mes fashion business real leather shoes British style boots hot Fashion
- HI-TEC Hiking Shoes Boots Mens Size 9 Medium Flex Groove Sole Slip ons Black
- Gentleman/Lady LaCrosse Glacier II Mens Insulated Boots Adequate supply and timely delivery Reliable performance Export
- Sperry Top-Sider brown chukka ankle boots Mens Boot Shoes sz 12M 0771535
- Skechers for Work Men's Cottonwood Elks Slip Resistant Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- Christian Louboutin Gold Kaleitop 85 Pumps Size EU 41 (Approx. US 11) Regular (M, B)
- ECCO Men's Irondale Retro Low - Choose SZ/Color
- vt21368 Puma woman's black sneakers
- BROS | Rakuten Global Market: New Balance NEWBALANCE M576 CNN m576cnn New Balance classical music sneakers men gap Dis
- Christian Louboutin Silver Peep-toe Leather Boots/Booties Size EU 37.5 (Approx. US 7.5) Regular (M, B)
- NIKE Hyperfuse TB Basketball Black/White Sneaker/Shoe Mens Size 13 525019 001
- $200 Nike Mens Size 8.5 Untouchable 2 Shattered Red Platinum Football Cleats
- adidas Alphabounce Beyond Women's White/Night Metallic/Core Black DB1118
- Nike WMNS Air Max 1 Ultra Moire women sneakers
- Gentlemen/Ladies MOHI... Shoes 390660 Black 36 Quality products Selected materials Recommended today
- womens ladies US black platform round toe block heels ankle boots shoes sz 4.5-8
- Nike Dunk High Premium SB Cali Mens Size 13
- KD 8 Basketball Shoes size 11 with OG Box
- PAUL GREEN Womens Ankle Boots Black Sz 4 / 6.5 Zipper Leather Handmade Austria
- Columbia Men's Irrigon Trail Outdry Xtrm Hiking Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- Cole Haan Women's Gray Leather/Fabric Slip On Loafers Size 8
- Vogue Womens Collegiate Hidden Wedge Round Toe Rhinestones Loafers Shoes Gommino
- Gentlemen/Ladies NEW CANTARELLI WOMENS LOAFERS Fine workmanship Low price Export
- Dansko Womens Embroidered Pro Clog- Pick SZ/Color.
- NIB Tory Burch Wally Sneaker Canvas-Veg Leather, Navy/White ,Size 8, 9, 9.5
- Dolce Gabbana Women's Leather Shoes Flats . Good condition . US 9 Italian 39
- Man/Woman Dolce Vita Women’s Bruno Sneakers 9.5 Modern technology Quality First Recommended today
- Adidas Originals Superstar Slipon W [BY9142] Women Casual Shoes Black/White
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Premium Guava Ice/Particle Beige/Phantom AH8392 800
- Geox Respira Shoe Sz 9.5 / 39.5 Women Brown Leather Square Toe Buckle Wedge Heel
- Minnetonka Women's Cally Slipper Cinnamon Suede Slip-on Shoes
- Johnston & Murphy Men's Corsica Black Loafer US 9.5 Wide Width NOB NWD
- 2018 Mens China Style Canvas Loafers Slip On Casual Shoes S5 Moccasin Summer
- Mens $60 POLO-RALPH LAUREN Black Canvas/ Leather Sneakers/ Shoes (12) "HARVEY"
- Rockport Leather Sailing Boat Shoes - Size 8.5
- Nike Air Zoom Grade Cargo Khaki Sequoia Light Bone Men Shoes Sneakers 924465-300
- Tory Burch MISMATCH Womens 5 6 M NEW Leather Knee High Riding Boots 31128372 ff
- Sonia Rykiel Women's Black Leather Boots Booties Shoes 40M
- Hot Womens Pull On Pointy Toe Roman Ankle Boots Mid Heel Block Punk Winter Shoes
- Ivanka Trump ITSARENA Womens Sarena Boot- Choose SZ/Color.
- NIB Lucky Brand Mercerr Pointy Toe Fringed Bootie Boots Honey Oiled Suede Sz 8.5
- Men Shoes Kenneth Cole Off The Record Slip On Oxfords KMH6LE042 Brown *New*
- Invicta Men's 'Disney Limited Edition' Quartz Stainless Steel Casual Watch,...
- US 7 RAJASTHANI MEN SHOES INDIAN HANDMADE JUTTI LEATHER FLIP-FLOPS MOJARI
- OluKai Men's Nohona Ulana Thong Sandal Dark Wood/Dark Wood Synthetic Sandals
- Nike Benassi Solarsoft NBA Houston Rockets Black Red Men Sandal 917551-602
- Unbranded LED Shoes - Men's Size 12, Black/White
- Fashion Mens Running Trainers Sneakers Shoes Sports Breathable Outdoor Athletic
- DieHard Duty Men's 6" Soft Toe Work Boot Black Oil and slip-resistant outsole
- Sage Black Leather Cowboy Boots Men Size10.5 D
- Henry Grethel Men's Buckle and Elastic Leather Boots - Brown - Size: 9
- Men's Size 8 1/2 D Cowtown Leather Black & Blue Cowboy Boots
- VINTAGE 1990 ADDISON SHOE CO BLACK STEEL TOE COMBAT MILITARY BOOTS LEATHER 6 R
- Man's/Woman's Aldo Mens Dress Boots Size 41 Attractive and durable Low price a lot of varieties
- NIB ORTHOFEET Men's Lincoln Center BROWN Hook & Loop Oxford ORTHOPEDIC 11.5 W
- Cole Haan Zerogrand Wingtip Oxford Stitchlite Morel Java Brown SZ ( C27695 )
- PUMA US Shoe Size Women Platform Sandal Athletic Comfort Casual Summer White New
- Balenciaga Yellow Women's Studded Leather Thong Sandals Size US 7.5
- Christian Louboutin Red Toerless Muse 100 Suede Bootie Heel 42 Pumps Size US 12 Regular (M, B)
- Tory Burch Reva By Flats Size US 9.5 Regular (M, B)
- Nike Dunk Lux Low Arctic Orange 857587-800 size 11
- NIKE AIR MAX KANTARA shoes for women, Style 908992, NEW, US size 8
- Nike Men's Free Train Versatility TB Size 13 New
- NIKE WOMENS AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 FLYKNIT SIZE 5 5.5 7 WHITE PINK RUNNING SHOE
- Anti-Slip Slip-on Winter Slippers Flat Indoor Shoes Soft Solid Basic for Mens
- Fashion Women's Bohemia Tassle Pull On Comfort Flats Mid Calf Boots Plus Size 10
- Latest Nike Mayfly Woven-Leather Upper- Men's Trainer (ALL SIZES )-Brown- BNIB
- Kobe KB Mentality FIBERGLASS Sz 11.5 Nike Retro 704942 301 NEW
- NEW JUSTIN REAL IQUANA LIZARD COWGIRL BOOTS 4.5' B
- Womens Vagabond Kenova Espresso Brown Military Shoe Boots
- Women shoes boots suede model ELLA Us 3.5 to 12
- Ladies Shoes Cherry Vivian Leather Flats Hook and Loop Tab Colours Sizes 5-10
- Propet Women's Maren Flat, Brown, 9.5 M US
- New CROFT & BARROW Women Blk Leather Moccasin Flat Driving Casual Shoe Sz 7.5 M
- Avec Moderation Flats Size 9 Snake Print Resort Wear Shoes
- CLARKS Women's Wave Run Slip-On Loafer - Choose SZ/Color
- New Womens Nike Dunk Hi 2 Sneakerboot Reflective Wedge Sneakers 807401-001 sz 7
- Nike Roshe One Hyp BR Womens 833826-400 Gamma Blue Lagoon Running Shoes Size 7.5
- Nike Air Max 90 (325213-128) Oatmeal/White-Gum Light Brown Wmn Sz 8
- CAMO Mossy Oak Women Fleece DAWGS *7/8 9/10* Brown Breakup Infinity White Winter
- Ladies Nautilus steel toe esds athletic shoe size 6W
- New Mens Shoes Brown Moccasins Mens Black Shoe Zapatillas Zapatos Hombre
- U.S. Polo Assn. Branson Casual Athletic Shoe - Men's Size 9 M Gray
- Kenneth Cole Slip On Moc Toe Brown Leather Driving Loafers Men's U.S. 10.5 M
- Sperry Topsider Mens Shoes NEW $100 A/O 2 Eye Suede Sand 12 M
- New Mens V-lite Walk Lite Tenby Size 8
- Womens Over The Knee High Flat Low Heel Ladies Stretch Calf Leg Zip Casual Boots
- Antonio Melani Hush Women's Brown Leather Heeled Boots Size 8.5 M S42
- COGNAC DELLA-5A Women Faux Leather Faux Fur Lining Knee High Boot Size 9
- Women's Taryn Rose Siren Black Patent Leather Ankle Boots Shoes size 7.5M
- Ryka Water Resistant Faux Fur Boots Shoes - Tangent Size 10 M QVC Brown
- Cofra 20830-CU0.W10, 5 Franklin EH PR Safety Shoes, 10.5, Black
- HOGAN men shoes H302 two-tones grey suede low sneaker HXM3020X480HG03937
- Ecco Track II Low Gore-Tex Sneaker- Men's Size 12-12.5, Bison Leather
- JOE N JOYCE Paris Synsoft Print - Flower Black - Sandals
- Avec Les Filles Georgie Espadrille Gladiator Flats 488, Avec Pink, 8 US
- NIKE PRIME HYPE DF N7 BASKETBALL Sneakers Shoes **New** - Size 12.5
- $139.99 Pointer Men Surfer Rosa Suede white ivory 017102035-84
- mens Timber dry boots, water proof, 12M Genuine Upper leather with free shipping
- THOROGOOD GUARDIAN ACADEMY OXFORD NON-METALLIC SHOES 834-6042 - ALL SIZES - SALE
- Mens stylish Boot Ankle Boot Chelsea Pull on Casual Motor High Top Shoes Hot Sz
- Dan Post Mens Cowboy Boot 8 D Palomino Saddle Western Tan Leather Boot Albany
- Justin Boots Men's Stampede Collection 11 Cattleman Boot 8.5 2E US
- Nwt BP Nordstrom Genuine Leather Zip Up WomenAnkle Boots Khaki Brown Suede Sz 10
- CONVERSE MAN WOMAN UNISEX SNEAKER SHOES CASUAL FREE TIME SUEDE CODE 131106C
- Kenneth Cole In the Zone Black Men's Leather Loafer KMF5LE187
- PUMA Women's Dare WNS En Pointe Sneaker
Hugo Boss Men's Settimo II Sneakers 50148568 Open Brown Slip On Tan Orange Label
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Cole Haan GrandEvolution Wingtip Suede Oxfords Pumice Stone Tan Blue SZ (C26311)
Men's Black Retro Casual Denim Canvas Shoes Outdoor Loafers Breathable Sneakers
OLUKAI MENS SHOES NOHEA MOKU DARK SHADOW SIZE 9
NIKE JANOSKI MAX BLACK / WHITE MESH 631303010 AUSTRALIAN SELLER FREE POSTAGE
NIB Converse by John Varvatos CTAS Vintage Slip Black 156714C US Mens 11
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
Lacoste Bayliss Suede FS 118 A U Cam Sneakers Shoes Black Fashion Men's oczeoc4173-Casual Shoes
LANVIN sneakers canvas leather Bordeaux Navy gray
GEOX Wells A sneakers sale tex+suede navy
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!