- Red Wing Shoes StitchMax Men's Sz 11 E2 Static Dissipative Soft Toe Oxford
- John Varvatos Men's Black Sneakers 6105 Size 10.5M US, 44 EU
- COLE HAAN Men's Brown Leather Oxfords Size 11M
- ROBERT WAYNE Mens Slip On Loafer MOTLEY Size 10 Black With Silver Streaks
- RED WING 52089 Mens 8" Brown Leather Work hunting Boots size 17 D GOOD SHAPE
- crocs Santa Cruz Clean Cut Loafer Crocs Mens Slip-On- Choose SZ/Color.
- Francescas Boots Riding Womens Brown Harness Knee High Size 6
- U-Power Aluminum Airtoe Save & Flex Suede Safety Work Women's Shoes Size 37
- Free People Decades Ankle Boot Black Distressed Suede NEW Size 6
- Montana West Embroidery Aztec Feather Rhinestone Concho Winter Boots Black Brown
- Men's/Women's Danner Womens Boots 7.5 Tan Adequate supply and timely delivery Moderate cost Various latest designs
- men's shoes SWAMP 8 () moccasins white leather AH116-C
- Klogs Men's Arbor Black Smooth Leather Comfort Shoes
- Emporio Armani Shoes Sneaker Sz. 43 Leather Man Blue X4X220XL188-D879 MAKE OFFER
- summer Mens Buckle fashion Flip Flops slippers sandals Leisure shoes Leather New
- Sas Women's Simplify-C - Wide Slip-On Shoe
- Men's/Women's $139.99 Pointer Mathieson (mysterioso) 26267CD-7400 Great variety Year-end sale Speed refund
- Nike Zoom Rival M 8 Track Spikes Distance Sprinting 806555-413 Men’s Size 10
- Men's Clarks Raised Heel Montacute Duke Chukka Boot Dark Tan US 9.5M/
- $80 NWB NEW Men's 8 CLARKS BUSHACRE British Tan Leather Chukka Ankle Boots
- Andrew Marc Men's Dorchester Black/White/Cymbal Leather Chukka 9M
- Men's Winter Fur Lined Ankle Boots Suede Sport Snow Sneaker Shoes 3 Color Yoooc
- ATTILIO CAPPELLETTI MEN'S MADE IN ITALY P62984 SHOES BOOTS SIZE 12 - BRAND NEW
- Christian Louboutin Leopard Wedge Platforms Size EU 38 (Approx. US 8) Regular (M, B)
- Dakota Men's 6'' Mammoth Black Composite Toe Composite Plate Work Boots 12M
- Vans "BMX Checkerboard SK8-Hi" Sneakers (True Blue Red) Classic Skateboard Shoes
- Lacoste Men's Giron 117 1 Black Sneakers Shoes
- Adidas Predator Tango 18.1 TR Size 9.5 Olive Orange Boost Indoor Soccer CP9271
- Prada Black Suede with Logo Heel Boots/Booties Size EU 37 (Approx. US 7) Regular (M, B)
- Christian Louboutin Red Diplonana 39 It Platform Spike High Heel Alti Zip Lady Toe Suede Ankle Boots/Booties Size US 9 Regular (M, B)
- RARE Mens 9.5 CONVERSE CT Hi SPEC Special USA Flag Shoes $90 122182 Stars Stripe
- Nike Men's Air Monarch IV Training Shoe (415445 001) Black/ Black Medium Width
- WOMENS ADIDAS DISTANCESTAR LADIES RUNNING/SNEAKERS/FITNESS/RUNNERS SHOES
- Nike Lunartempo Women's Lightweight Running Shoes Black/White
- Propet Women's Washable Walker Walking Shoe, SR White, 9.5 2E US
- Womens Glitter Paillette Chunky Pumps High Heels Ankle Boots Side Zip shoes 2018
- NIKE SUPERFLY X 6 ACADEMY CR7 TF [AJ3568 390] TURF SUPERFLYX RONALDO SZ 5 /W 6.5
- Nike Classic Cortez SE Suede, Sz US 12, 902801-401, Blue
- Roma Women Vintage Plus SZ Biker Motor Boots Motorcycle Knight Punk Buckle Shoes
- Merrell Women's City Leaf Tall Snow Boot - Choose SZ/color
- LifeStride Beige Loafers Moccasins Shoes 9M 9 NEW MSRP $89
- Silky Toes Foldable Travel Portable Flat Comfort Shoes with Pouch Black
- Clarks Women's Brown JES Slip On Loafer SIZES! NIB
- Man/Woman NEW NATURALIZER WOMENS CARLY SLIP-ON The color is very eye-catching Bright colors Speed refund
- Theory Minerva Leather Lemon Flats Moccasin Size 7.5
- Man/Woman Shoes Tod's 29250US -20% Queensland buy cheap price
- NEW Women's Brook Addiction Walker? 8 Medium? BLACK? ? MSRP $120
- DS NIKE AIR HUARACHE TRIPLE BLACK sz 6 WMNS presto roshe flyknit multi mariah
- Nike Lunarglide 8 Chi Running Women's Shoes Size
- Free People Maze Runner Sneakers Boot Fringe by El Vaquero 8/38 $298 RARE
- Apex Petals Brown Leather Shoes Womens US 9 M Strap Slip-Resistant Server
- NewStylish Mens Casual Fashion Shoes Footwear Basic Ivory Canvas Sneakers
- FLORSHEIM MENs 10.5 D CORDOVAN TASSEL KILTIE SLIP ON LOAFER DRESS SHOE
- Mens Sperry Boat Shoes Bahama 2 Eye Linen Deck Loafers Denim - Blue - See Sizes
- CONVERSE Chuck Taylor ALL STAR Sneaker (M9165) CT AS CORE OX (AM9165C) Ivory
- Man/Woman Skechers Men's On-The-Go City 3.0-55301 Sneaker Special price Price reduction International big name
- American Living Jaycee Strap Studded Knee High Boots Dark Brown 6US/37EU Display
- New Rocket Dog Porter Undercover Grey Camo Cotton Ankle Boots Retail $60
- Womens Stilettos Heels Over Knee Thigh High Boots Fashion Shoes Casual Black New
- naturalizer Karlie Block Heel Ankle Boots 531, Bronze Metallic, 4.5 US
- Enzo Angiolini Womens Franses Leather Open Toe Ankle Fashion Black Size 6.5 dD
- OluKai Men's Hamakua Poko, Dark Wood/Dark Wood, 11 D
- New Tod's Men's Black Shoes Loafers Size 10 Morsetto Gomma Driver Patent Leather
- Mens Japanese Geta Clogs Sandals Wooden bidentate Flip Flops Slippers Shoes New
- Cobian ARV II Sandal - Carbon - New
- TEVA Terra Float 2 Universal Black Sandal's - Men's
- NEW Nike Zoom Distance Racing OC Track & Field Spike Sz 13 Volt Pink 882022-999
- New! Men's Concave 2050PT1FGBWDB09 PT1 FG Soccer Cleats SIZE 12 Blk/Wht/Blue 3V
- Sophia Webster Black Swss15146 Formal Shoes Size US 7.5 Regular (M, B)
- Valentino Gold New Leather Rockstud T-strap Slingback Studs 5 Pumps Size US 11.5 Regular (M, B)
- 2018 Mens Fashion Safety Shoes Breathable Steel Toe Hiking Climbing Boots
- Baffin Mens Hunter-M Green Ankle Boots Size 10 (268919)
- Man's/Woman's Thermolite mens boots US 11 Crazy price Attractive fashion cheaper
- Carolina Mens Boots Size 9 Oil Resistant Silp On
- Man/Woman Men's Clarks Boots Label Nashoba Summit Customer first Comfortable touch Cheap order
- Klogs Shark Men's Durable Comfort Clogs - Usa Made Smoke - 8 Medium
- Allen Edmonds Nashua Men's Leather Tassel Shoes sz: US 8.5 D
- CONVERSE X COMME DES GARCONS PLAY Chuck Taylor '70 HI White Size MENS 6 NEW
- Man/Woman: MEN'S RUNNINGULTRABOOST SHOE: Outstanding Characteristics
Allbirds Tree Skipper, Kauri Navy, Women's Size 8M. With box. Worn once
I write Award Winning Thriller Novels. My view is that the conflict between good and evil is eternal. That’s what I write. The Hero’s Journey to prevail against the DARK SIDE goes back to the very dawn of Western Civilization. We find it in Fiction and Myth, and we also find it in Non-Fiction and the real world.
My blog spans both. My core purpose is to collect, host and facilitate uplifting stories of GOOD PEOPLE who strive to do the right thing, often for a higher purpose and against the odds. The ethical setting is to frame mankind, and America, against absolutes for right and wrong like the tablets given to Moses. This is part of our culture.
Cole Haan Country SLIP-ON LOAFERS ~ Men's Sz 8 1/2 D
Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Suede Leather Rubber Sole Oxfords Used FREE SHIPPING!
BRAND NEW BOEMOS MENS LOAFER BLUE LEATHER US SZ 12 (Made in Italy)
SKECHERS Men's 65086/GRY Expected-GOMEL Gray Size 12
Tods Mens Loafers Size 8 Gray Leather Slip On Round Toe
Uplifting examples of American Exceptionalism used to be common. We were the shining city on the hill. As a society and culture, we cherished Truth, Exceptionalism and Freedom. Now, some say, not so much.
VANS MAN WOMAN UNISEX FREE SNEAKER SHOES SUEDE SK8-HI VN000D5IB8C CASUAL TIME ocxfpr7921-Casual Shoes
Rockport XCS Walkability Brown Suede Leather Casual Oxfords Mens 10 W
Jutti Men Shoes Leather Khussa Golden Mojari Loafers & Slip Ons US 8-11
Consider the dark side of the loss of American National culture that has been unfolding in recent years. Blacks in 1964 generally had strong Christian families and improving fortunes. What happened after LBJ changed the culture in our big cities by massive Federal welfare programs? Death and decline. More Blacks died in Chicago during the Obama Administration than during the Vietnam War.
LBJ assured political power for the Democrats by creating ghettos. “I’ll have those ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.” Vote for us and you’ll get free stuff.
The old America had a unique culture of honor and exceptionalism. We have a rich history of heroes standing firm and prevailing against odds. We honor our Founders and our Greatest Generation. We honor our legends and heroes, including in novels and movies.
Today, our elected officials have too often shifted from doing right to going along, or worse. Shifting blame is common.
This makes it hard to separate the good guys from the bad. We won the Cold War, but we let the losing side write the history of Vietnam. John Wayne died, and we abandoned American heroes in Benghazi.
“Words are what men live by…words they say and mean.”
“A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.”
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Our civilization depends on our culture and our heritage.”
President Trump in Poland 2017
Management Gurus (from Covey to Drucker and beyond) have documented the shift over the past several decades from 200 years of America’s “Character Ethic” to “Personality Ethic” leadership. We’ve allowed a place where false Gods are worshiped, where image surpasses content, and where greed and corruption go unpunished. Rock Stars have replaced builders and leaders. Government largess has replaced God.
Much of this viewpoint comes from Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. It does not come from the Bible, Jesus, or the Judeo Christian ethic that built Western Civilization.
“The end always justifies the means……… A lie is not a lie if it serves the greater good and furthers our cause.” — Karl Marx
Instead of “God Bless America,” we have ministers who scream “God Damn America” from the pulpit and high officials who conduct apology tours for our enemies.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you… you may know that your society is doomed.” — Ayn Rand
We started America with “I cannot tell a lie.” Now we get sound bites from our leaders like, “What does ‘is’ mean?” or “What difference does it make?” Hollywood has nudged our culture toward the anti-hero, to where the star of a show may be a Mafia boss, Drug Dealer, or a Serial Killer. Contrast, say, Casablanca, High Noon, Star Wars, Lion King, Harry Potter, Rocky IV, or Gran Torino to what is popular today. One producer said, “Good Television is based on bad behavior.”
Indeed. So it is, but perhaps you are what you watch, and you are what you read. Scary thought, that.
If you prefer real heroes striving to solve problems, do right, and prevail against the odds, this blog may be a friendly place for you. If you prefer the alternate, you’d do better to look elsewhere.
My goal is to make this blog a watering hole for stories and examples of Freedom, a place where we can sit around the campfire and discuss inspiring examples with like-minded people. I collect such stories both real and fictional. I invite others with talent and achievement to participate and post here.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you come back, spread the word, and perhaps even contribute. Freedom Writers live!